- Curriculum-based, pre-recorded and interactive video with a soapstone project for each student to complete and take home
- Start and stop the video based on the readiness of your students
- Project materials will be shipped to our school
- Video link is available for 7 days once clicked
- Only open to teachers attending the following Teachers’ Conventions in 2023: CATCA, ESTCA,MPTCA,SEATCA,SWATCA, GETCA (Fort McMurray Local No. 48 only), NCTCA* (restrictions applied to the NCTCA teachers – see below)
- Only those teachers from the following associations attending the NCTCA can enter this giveaway – Greater Peace Local No. 13, High Prairie Local No. 62, Northern Gateway Local No. 43, Pembina Hills Local No. 22, Timberline Local No. 9, Wetaskiwin Local No. 18 and Woodland Rivers Local No. 40.
- Winning teachers must teach at least 100 km from Edmonton or Calgary
- 1 Soapstone Field Trip on Demand program per classroom, per winner
- Maximum 32 students per program
- Prize is non-transferrable
- Draw dates will occur on the Monday following the end of each Teachers’ Convention
- Limit of 3 prizes per Teachers’ Convention
- Soapstone Field Trip on Demand program must take place before June 30, 2023. Prize is defaulted if it does not occur before June 30, 2023.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash value
- Value of program is dependent upon the number of students participating. Approximate value is $300+
- Only 1 prize per person